Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 90


Day 90 – Honolulu to Tahiti – Monday 13/8/12

Weather – Fine, Cloudy. 22C – 28C
Sunrise – 6.13m
Sunset – 6.35pm
Time difference - minus 20 hours ex Sydney

Throughout today's Sea Day Sun Princess steered a south-south-easterly course through the Pacific Ocean. About 1pm was 275 miles east-south-east of Ironwood Seamount.

Well the day started with a surprise for me. I had expected Donna would be severely hungover when she would finally surfaced sometime after lunch. Well I was quite surprised when she found me in the Atrium by 8am, and did not have a head ache, or any after effects from her boozy night out with the girls – I think her new favourite drink will be Brown Brothers Zibibbo :)

After breakfast Donna went to Zumba (clearly no hangover) whilst I hit the Promenade deck. We met up again for Trivia in the Vista about 10.15am – and what do I find??, the 3 girls have continued on where they left off last night, a half empty bottle of Champagne was about to become an empty one, and they had recruited more women to their boozy tribe, and setup their own very boisterous Trivia team, which actually did quite well :)

A relaxing sea day for the rest of the day, with a movie here, drinks and chats there, but not much to report today :)



No comments:

Post a Comment